Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Weiler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 13:06:51 -0700

>I think what everyone would like to see is better control over the ease-in
>ease-out values.
>
>Imagine (believe me, I hate to keep referring to that program) has a
>control panel that actually allows you to specify how many frames the
>ease-in and ease-out should occur over...so you can say, "make the object
>ease-out over 60 frames and then ease-in over 10 frames."
>
>This seems like an easier approach than fiddling with values between 1.0
>and -1.0 to get the results you're hoping for.
>
>
>                                     -David Warner
>                                      [email-masked]
>                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner
>
>

Agreed, this would be easier, but remember that the more useful spline
controls are between -1 and 1. I find it very interactive and fast to open a
Motion Graph and hold down the T,C or B key, move the mouse and watch my
envelope change.

Andrew Weiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Active Images
          3D Graphic Design and Animation
        http://www.mindspring.com/~aweiler/
                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------